Wednesday, May 26, 2010

UFO Catcher Machines

We played 4 innings in our Strike Fighter's softball game, before it was cancelled due to lightning today. I think we could have finished the game, but people decided to reschedule the game.

Useless Japan Stuff:
Gavin sent me some pics of some UFO Catcher Machines he saw in Japan. Check these cool arcade machines out:


^ Gourmet Cake Slices UFO.


^ "Yogurt Cups" UFO.


^ Fake Chinese Buns UFO.
FYI: Gavin says it feels and smells like custard bun.


^ Horned Beetles UFO.


^ Fugu (Puffer Fish).
If I had a way to bring this back home, I would play this UFO until I won some of these fish. I think they are so cool. I'm not sure how I would clean the tank though... if they prick me, they would poison me?

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's new single "Ponytail to ShuShu" is released today. People should buy it or download it. I think it's a great idol song.
I'm waiting for my CDs in the mail from HMV Japan. The HMV 1st press bonus is photo of Mariko and Yuko :)
I'm hoping the copy that Gavin and Emi are getting for me includes a photo of Kasai... sorry Steve/Stefano... I mean Mistress Kasai :)

BTW: I decided not to post the video for Ponytail. The first couple of minutes is complete fan-service, and I don't think it is very appropriate for my blog. You can watch it here, or search for it on youtube (6:35 version). Note the strategic placement of things that block the viewers view. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment