Monday, May 31, 2010

Strike Fighter's Win Again!

Another softball game for the CMC Strike Fighters, and another tick in the WIN Column :) We won 27-6 tonight. There were a few questionable calls, but we didn't argue them as we had a huge lead at the time.
There were also a ton of mosquitoes at the diamond too. They must have had a feast on the players. I got about 5 bites on my legs, a couple on my back, 1 on my temple, and 2 on my left butt cheek @_@.

I bought a basket of Baby Portabella Mushrooms from T&T on Saturday. It was only $3.99 and included a nice basket. I'm not sure how I want to cook them yet, but I need to do so soon. Anyone have any suggestions??? Maybe I'll fill the mushrooms with Brie cheese, top them with chopped bacon strips, and finish them on the BBQ?


^ What to do with these Baby Portabella Mushrooms in a Basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment