Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Busy, busy, busy at CMC today. I had to sit and witness tests being executed most of the day :) It gets tiring and bit boring watching people press buttons and verify data, but Theresa let me press some buttons for part of the testing :)

Saturday:
Got up early to go grocery shopping. Picked up a whole bunch of cooked Lobsters at FarmBoy. They are on sale for $4.99 each (sale on til Tuesday).
Also got a 6-pack of fresh quails and some rib steaks in preparation for Sunday's BBQ.

When I got home, I made myself a big breakfast and watched Power Rangers: Season 1 on TV :) I wonder why they are repeating these old episodes on TV?


^ Breakfast: 3 Eggs, Honey Mustard Ham, Tomatoes, and Rustic Bread.

Dinner today -> Lobster
Steamed 2 Lobsters, and ate them while watching the MTL @ PIT hockey game.


^ 1 Lobster.
Too bad MTL lost, but I thought MTL played bad. To me, the game was played 90% of the time in the MTL end.
Bob Cole gave a stupid comment at the end of the game, "Montreal 1, Pittsburgh 2 and Crosby hit the post, but it doesn't count." What? Of course it doesn't count.

Sunday:
Happy Birthday Ben!!!
and
Happy Mother's Day!


We made a big meal at my parent's house today. I made my Black Pepper Spaghetti with sliced BBQ Rib Steak, but I made it abit too spicy this time.
We also had BBQ Steak and Mushroom Kabobs, and BBQ Quails (both marinated in Korean BBQ sauce). It was all good stuff, but the quail was extremely good. The Korean BBQ sauce goes perfect with quail.


^ BBQ Quails, Kabobs, and Black Pepper Spaghetti.

Afterwards, we had Strawberry Short Cake from the Swiss Pastries shop in Carlingwood Mall. I had to wait 1/2hr in line to buy this cake. The shop was full of people buying Mother's Day's cakes at 10am. I was surprised that there were so many people in the store at 10am!


^ Strawberry Short Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment