Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday BBQ

Foot still stiff and sore today. It felt better during the day while wearing my running shoes. I guess my foot needs the cushioning and the restrictive movement.

Dinner today -> BBQ
Marinated some Cross-cut Short Ribs in Korean BBQ sauce, and brought it over to my parents house for BBQ. I also got some quail and egg plant for the grill.
I tried to slow cook the quail on the BBQ, but a couple of them caught fire...


^ Quails Before the Fire.

But I had a bigger fire when I put the short ribs on the BBQ! I call it "Flame-be Fongpay Style" :)


^ Final BBQ Meats and Eggplant.

Got a package in the mail today. It was my Code Geass R2 DVDs (Part 2, 3, and 4). This is a really good mecha-anime.


^ Code Geass R2 DVDs.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 will be supporting Japan at the FIFA World Cup this summer. They have a theme song and special jerseys for sale. Names here. Jerseys cost 15000Yen (about $150).
Anyone know if Japan is any good at soccer? Mark? Charin?


^ Japan Soccer Jerseys by AKB48.

BTW: The same soccer theme song will be used by AKB48 to support Japan in the 2010 World Table Tennis Championships on May 23 in Moscow. I think Japan will fair better in the ping-pong tourney than in the soccer tourney.


^ AKB48 Supporting 2010 Table Tennis Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment