Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday of Sword Blade Catching!!!

I didn't turn on my computer all day today! Only turned it on to make this post, check an email from Gavin, and to pay my Rogers bill.

I also took today off from work. Just because I can :)

Ran some errands at Comic Book Shoppe, T&T, Toys R Us, Walmart, Canadian Tire, and FarmBoy.
I noticed that there are alot of scary bad drivers out there during the day. An asian lady in a mini-van almost sideswiped me! She didn't shoulder check to change lanes or signal! Due to my Mario Kart reflexes, I survived the day :) I should have shot past her, and finish her off with a banana peel ;)

Saw some neat new RC Helicopters at TRU. Almost bought the new SharpShooter Helicopter. It can fire missiles! But it's $50. I'll wait for it to go on sale for $20.


^ RC Sharpshooter Helicopter.


^ RC UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopter.
Doesn't quite look like the Black Hawk I worked on..., but it's on sale for $20.

In the afternoon, I did some yard work, mowed the lawn, and almost used up a bottle of Weed-B-Gone on my weeds.
My Lilac plant is blooming well.


^ Lilac Blossoms.

Useless Idol News:
Gavin and Emi got me a copy of "Ponytail to ShuShu" from Tower Records in Osaka. Gavin sent me a pic of the bonus: a photo of Yuko and Mayu.


^ Tower Records Bonus.

I watched this week's AKBingo! today. They played dodgeball and most of the punishments were hilarious. A recommended watch! Highlights include: Sword Blade Catching, Larvae Omelet Rice, Smelly Tofu, and Sucking on a Lemon. I laughed so hard watching the sword catching punishment! It was epic!
Torrent it here (704x396) or here (1280x720).
(credit to AKB48 Online)

2 comments:

  1. I actually got the cd from a department store close to Emi's. They were nice enough to put a hold on the bonus for a next day pickup. Tower Records and surrounding stores were all sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog having good stuff great JOb Man.i have another resource please check this our for your kids and your self having Electric RC Helicopters this is a uk base rc toys manufacturing company please check and enjoy
    Rcmods provides you finest radio and remote control helicopters and guides for purchaser RC helicopter and chargers, battery and their almost accessories and upgrades, Electric helicopters that anyone can fly them easily.

    ReplyDelete