Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Strike Fighters Win!

CMC Strike Fighters got our 1st win, in Game 1 of the new softball season. We won 22-5! Our team is going to be competitive this year.

On a more important note, MTL beat PIT (5-2) in Game 7 and move on the the semi-finals in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. YES!!!!

Dinner today -> Lobster and Corn.
I have to eat the same meal as Monday. My new routine to guarantee the MTL win. I guess I need to stock up on Lobsters and Corn from FarmBoy. Sale ends this Thurs or Fri.


^ Lobster and Corn = MTL Win.

I think I want one of those new Stop signs they have in MTL :) Or atleast a poster of it to hang in my cube.


^ New Stop Sign in MTL.

Useless Gadget News:
I found out that you can get Darth Vader or Homer Simpson as your Tom Tom GPS Navigator voice! If I ever get a GPS device, I'll definitely get these voices.
3 Vader Samples
3 Homer Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment