Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Watched some of game 7 of the PHI @ BOS game. It was 3-0 for Boston early in the 1st period, so I thought it was pretty over for Philly. I came back later and it was 3-3 going into the 3rd!
Philly won 4-3 in the end. I can't believe Boston blew a 3-0 goal lead, and blew the 3-0 series lead!!!
Sorry Charin... your team is pitiful. Even Mr.T wouldn't pity them :) lol

Saturday:
Had to get up early because a neighbour was doing construction at 8am in the morning! Sounded like he was cutting down a rain forest. I tried to go back to sleep, but another neighbour started to mow his lawn! It's 8am on Saturday... what is wrong with them?

Lunch today -> Chow Mein with Beef Flank and Daikon from T&T.


^ Chow Mein with Beef Flank and Daikon.

I also got Portuguese Egg Tarts :) Haven't been able to find these for awhile. During the week, the Portuguese Tarts were replaced with Milk Tarts. The Milk Tarts do not look appetizing.


^ 6-pack of Portuguese Egg Tarts.

I setup my sprinkler to watered my lawn Sat evening. As I was walking away, I tripped over the hose, stepped in a divit (probably cause by that stupid skunk), and twisted my left foot. I thought it was nothing, but it started to hurt and swell up Sat night.

Sunday:
Woke up with a swollen left foot and I couldn't walk on it. Forced me to stayed in bed or in my computer chair most of the day.

Useless Idol News:
Got my AKBingo! book in the mail on Friday. After removing the shrink wrap, I immediately paper cut myself on the book. Such a tiny cut, hurts like crazy and bleeds alot too.


^ AKBingo! Official Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment