Thursday, April 29, 2010

1st Strike Fighters Practice

Went to my dentist (Dr. Mok) this morning for my annual checkup and cleaning. Dr. Mok's been my dentist since forever.
My teeth were checked to be very clean :) It was expected as I haven't had a cavity since I was probably 10 yrs old.

After work today, was the 1st CMC Strike Fighter's softball practice of the year. We got a few new players (a couple of them are free agents from a defunc team). The practice went really well and was fun. I think our team has alot of potential to do well this year.


^ CMC Strike Fighters Logo.

Dinner today -> Subway Sandwich Part II.
I bought this sub on Tuesday along with the other one, and was planning to have it for lunch on Wednesday. But I forgot to bring it to work.
Then I was going to bring it today, but I knew I was going to the dentist, and his office is kind of near T&T; so I got a T&T combo for lunch instead ($6.99 for Soup, Rice, Beef Flank, General Tao Chicken, and Pork Belly... great deal, tasty, and large portions).
Therefore, the 2 day old sub became today's dinner.


^ 2 Day Old Subway Cold Cut Trio.

Useless Idol News:
I'm liking AKB48's new single "Ponytail to ShuShu" alot. This week's AKBingo! showed a shorten preview of of the video.


^ AKBingo! New Single Preview.
(Ripped from Youtube)

Steve didn't like the CD covers I posted a couple of days ago. I can't blame him for also being angry that Mistress Kasai wasn't pictured on one of the covers too :) LOL


^ Mistress Kasai with Simon Belmont's Chain Whip ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment