Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
The new Magic set is out today, "Rise of the Eldrazi". Dropped some $$$ to pick up my booster boxes and Fat Pack at Comic Book Shoppe.


^ Rise of the Eldrazi Booster Boxes and Fat Pack.
(I didn't get "Sarkhan the Mad" Planeswalker and "Eldrazi Conscription" I really wanted.)

Saturday:
CMC Hockey Pool breakfast was held today. Chuck Norris was this year's Champion. Breakfast was held at Broadways. I wanted to go to Le Buffet des Continents for dinner. In my opinion, it is the best buffet in the Ottawa area.

I found a frozen lobster in my freezer, that I froze last year. I steamed it up for dinner. It was all good.


^ Steamed Lobster.
But lobster wasn't enough food. I microwaved some pancakes too.


^ Microwave Pancakes.

Sunday:
Woke up with a sore lower back. I think it was from reading on my stomach and arching my back for too long (about 4hrs).

Isabella's 1st Birthday Party was today! A big group of adults with their equivalent mini-me's were invited to Steve and Kristina's house to help celebrate. Lots of good food too.


^ Isabella's Lunch Spread.


^ Isabella's Birthday Cake.

Useless Medical Info:
Steve was able to pick up for me some more HeadOn rub from Walmart in the USA (I can't find it anymore in Ottawa). It's the best thing ever made for headaches! Just rub it on your forehead, and it feels like it freezes your forehead, nullifying the headache in seconds.


^ HeadOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment