Thursday, April 15, 2010

Canadiens Win!

Busy day for me today at CMC. So much to do for so many different projects.
My newest project I work on is the FiNAF HAWK MK66. It's pretty cool. Pics here.

On top of my busy day, some loser in Ninja's Live (Thunder Strike) keeps attacking me and taking my money. He's only beating me because he has 144 allies and I only have 30. He shouldn't even be allowed to attack me. Maybe someone reading this can eliminate him for me.

Made a breakfast bet with Andrew: I bet MTL will beat WSH tonight in Game 1 of the playoffs. I'm confident MTL will win. (I also predict MTL win in 6).

UPDATE:
MTL wins!!! 3-2 in OT. I can taste those eggs and bacon already... :)

1 comment:

  1. Two words: Hit List.
    I find myself being pounded by people with way more allies than me too, but I think that the storm 8 servers are doing that. I've noticed many times people way below the normal set range of allies randomly placed in the wrong attack group, making them easy targets. Well, once your win/loss ratio goes down a bit I guess you will be less a tempting target.

    ReplyDelete