Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snowy Tuesday!

Last night Montreal beats Washington...
Today it's snowing... hmmm.
So that must mean Hell has frozen over! LOL.
The radio was playing Christmas songs in the morning too. I'm ready for the Christmas Holidays now.

Dinner today -> Subway Sandwich. A foot-long cold-cut trio on white bread, with everything but olives, mayo and black pepper. That's my usual order.


^ Foot-Long Cold-Cut Trio.

I completed my Taxes tonight. I'm actually getting money back this year. It enough to cover the money I spent today for pre-paying for 1 year of lawn and snowplow service. If it wasn't for that stupid skunk "aerating" my lawn for grubs, I wouldn't have bought the lawn service this year.
If you live in Kanata, I recommend Capital SLC. If you sign up for them, mention my name as a reference I'll get a discount my next year's service.

Useless Idol Info:
I got a radio-rip of AKB48's next single "Ponytail to Shushu". It sounds like a bubbly, almost anime-like, summer idol song.


^ "Ponytail to Shushu" (Audio only, no Video).
(ripped from YouTube)

Since it's a summer song, the CD jackets and the promotional video will feature the girls with ponytails and bikinis. It's blasphemy that Kasai isn't on one of the covers!


^ CD Jacket A and Jacket B.
Gavin, pick up the CD that Yuto likes best for me in Osaka. (release day: May 26) ^_^
BTW: Aim to get it at Sofmap or Tower Records, and ensure you get the 1st press bonus item.

No comments:

Post a Comment