Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Elk Burgers

Woo Hoo! No work again today! (Still on vacation.)

Went to "The Works" for lunch with Gavin, Emi, baby Yuto, and Ben. I got the Sk8r Boy with Elk (peanut butter, gouda cheese, and 2 bacon strips).


^Works Burgers (Sk8r Boy and Avril something...).

We then went to the Revlon sale at the Nepean Sportsplex (on til this Sunday). Bought a belt and some boxers.
Afterwards, we were off to T&T! Scored some fresh Portuguese Tarts and some frozen ramen Emi reconmended.


^ Japanese Ramen and Portuguese Tarts.

Magic again Tuesday night. This time baby Yuto played!


^ Yuto with Magic Cards and Anime Girls... the makings of an Otaku.

Useless Idol News:
I got my Kamen Rider W: Queen & Elizabeth - "Love Wars" CDs/DVDs in the mail last Thursday.
Itano Tomomi and Kasai Tomomi are TV guest stars on Kamen Rider W (kind of like Power Rangers). Their character's names are Queen and Elizabeth, and they released a single for the show.


^ Queen & Elizabeth - "Love Wars" CDs.

I also to got 4 posters with the CDs I ordered. Usually I don't get the bonus posters shipped to me when I order CDs, but this time I ordered from a new supplier (CDJapan) and got them :) Alas... they were all the same :(


^ Kamen Rider W Poster.
I gave a poster to baby Yuto for his room.
(Remember Yuto: Kasai is Uncle Fongpay's mistress, but you can have Itano :p LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment