Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Muppets

Boooo, I had to go to work today. Boo. It was tough waking up early this morning too.

Spent $8 on 2 Breakfast Specials in the Cafe today. None of the food was for me. I lost 2 hockey pool breakfast bets last week, and today they were cashed-in. It was great that Halak got 2 shutouts for MTL last week, but he also gave my opponent 2 shutouts and 2 wins, to help beat me.

Found this cool video on YouTube, so I ripped it:



^ The Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

Dinner today -> Free Whopper.
James some how "accidentally" bought 2 whoppers today. He gave me the extra. Thanks James.


^ Whopper.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's new album was released today. My copies are shipping.
Check out their advertisement truck that's driving around Tokyo:


^ AKB48 Ad Truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment