Thursday, April 22, 2010

Robot Hockey Awards Ceremony

Today was the annual Robot Hockey Awards Ceremony and Lunch. It's held at Rideau Restaurant every year. Only 6 of the 12 hockey pool members were able to attend today.
K-Lowe officially received his trophy, and again proudly showed it off :)

We ordered 6 dishes (no "minus 1" dish, because we're not "girly men") and 5 of them were all meat :) Ofcourse I forgot my iphone at my desk so I don't have any pics.
We ordered Schezwan Beef, Lemon Chicken, General Tao Chicken, Salt & Pepper Squid, Sizzling Black Pepper Steak, and Singapore Style Noodles. The plates were destroyed and we stuffed ourselves silly, especially Chuck Norris and Godzilla.

Dinner today -> Fried Chicken from Metro. I scored a deal today. Got 14 pieces for $7. The lady was stuffing the last of the chicken into 1 box and discounting it. I was 1st to grab it. Most of the meat was dark meat, and that's what I prefer.


^ Metro's Fried Chicken.

For my snack while watching Supernatural (awesome episode btw, with appearance by the Ghostfacers!), I threw a grapefruit and a navel orange in the air; pulled out my super knife; *SLICE* *SLICE* *POOF!* The sliced fruit landed perfectly on my plate :)


^ Sliced Grapefruit and Navel Orange.

FYI:
Sunday is the last day for the DQ Blizzard Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment