Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DanAldo's Haircut

Got an haircut today at DanAldo's in Kanata (in the mini-mall beside Basic's Foods). It's the only place I get my haircut. Ben, my dad, and I have probably been going there for the past 25yrs. The same 2 barbers work there (Dan and Aldo) while the secondary barbers have churned over the years.
Most people chat with them while getting their hair cut. I try to, but the guys have a super heavy Italian accent (and they mumble abit), so I can't figure out what they say most of the time.
While getting the haircut today, I got the worst itch in my ear, and I couldn't scratch it until the cut was done.
FYI: the price went up again. A haircut now cost and even $20. I remember in high school I used to pay $9 for my haircut.

Dinner today -> Stouffer's Meatball Lasagna. This one was actually more filling than yesterday's Chicken Parmesan. I still added about 1/2 cup of frozen veggies.


^ Stouffer's Meatball Lasagna.

Useless Japan Info:
Gordon looked up the Air Canada prices for a flight to Japan from Ottawa. The prices have really dropped alot. It only costs about $950 for a trip (1 change at TOR). That is about $300 less than what I paid, the last time I went. I'm so want to go, but I have so much to do right now at CMC; and I don't have enough spending money saved up (I need lots of UFO Catcher Game Center spending money, and AKB48 spending money ^_^).

No comments:

Post a Comment