Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Long Weekend... of Food

Friday:
Woo hoo! No work today! So I slept in.
Made a quick omelet for breakfast/lunch... or brunch.


^ Ground Beef and Cheese Omelet with Sour Cream.

Spent part of the afternoon updating my Magic decks, for some 4-player gaming with Gavin, Gordon, and Ben.


^ Gavin was dead, so he took pics.
We only played 5 games in about 4 hours.

FYI Gordon and Ben: Magic Round 2, Monday, 7:30pm, Gavin's place.

Saturday:
A bunch of my relatives from came up from MTL for Gavin's and Emi's new baby dinner.
We meet at my parent's house for lunch (Rideau Takeout) and we had Easter cakes.


^ Bunny Cake.


^ Chocolate Mousse Cake.

To celebrate Gavin's and Emi's new baby (Evan), we went to Chu-Shing in Chinatown for a 10 course meal. The food was good, but I found the service poor. The restaurant wasn't very busy, so the waiter service should have been way better.
I was getting full after the 5th dish. Some of the dishes below:


^ Appetizer and Fish Maw Soup (Best soup in the world, but Rideau makes it better).


^ Chicken and Shrimp.


^ Fish and Lobster. (Ben and I destroyed the lobster, as everyone else seemed full.)

Sunday:
Celebrated my Grandfather's Birthday today. We had a big hotpot dinner with lots of different foods.


^ Hotpot.


^ "Strawberry Short Cake" Birthday Cake(... except it tasted like cheese cake).

No comments:

Post a Comment