Monday, May 1, 2017

No More Fish?

Breakfast today -> Peeps.
My sleep habit is all messed up.  I couldn't fall asleep til 4am and I got up at 8:20am.  I was too used to eating dinner at 3:30am during staycation and waking up at 1pm.  I needed energy so I ate some Peeps and Party Peeps for breakfast.
Peeps.

Lunch today -> Granola Bars.
Too busy and didn't have time to go home for lunch.  I got some Star Wars granola bars from Peter for lunch.  I also got some Japanese pretzel hard candy that some Japanese clients left as gifts last week.  The granola bars are on sale at Your's Independent on Merivale.  The Chewbacca one was pretty good, but the bar didn't stay together very well.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> Pasta.
Boiled some penne pasta and mixed in some butter, Julie's sauce, black pepper, and oyster sauce.  Added some sausage I had in the fridge.
Dinner.
I made too much pasta.  I ate half for dinner, then the rest at 11pm.

Useless Fish Tank News:
I think the last fish died in my fish tank.  I can't find it in the tank and I know I saw him on Sunday.  I think my shrimp ate him... No body to be found anywhere :(

No comments:

Post a Comment