Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Charging Cable

Lunch today -> Mini Pepperoni Stick.
Had to run an errand at lunchtime, so I stopped by at home and picked up some mini beef pepperoni sticks I got from Loblaws for 50% off a couple weeks ago.  I ate half the pack for lunch.  These are the beef ones.  The turkey ones are not as good.
Quick Lunch.

Dinner today -> KFC.
I was craving chicken since the weekend, but I was too lazy to go buy and cook some, and I didn't have any KFC coupons (really not worth regular price).  But I got new KFC coupons on Tuesday :)  I picked up a 14-piece meal deal (14 chicken pieces, large fries, and 2 salads) and headed over to Julie's for our weekly new episode of iZombie viewing.  I forgot to take a pic as Julie, Roger, and I dove into the meal immediately (even Loki licked the bucket lid).

Useless Phone News:
So last night I plugged my phone in to charge as usual, but when I went to use it, I forgot it was plugged in and ripped the charging connector apart from the wall.  Oops (broken connector in middle of the pic).  I hit Canada Computers today and got a 15ft cable replacement.  Definitely won't happen again with this new super long cable :)
New Cable 15ft Cable.

Useless Food News:
So there is a new article on CBC News, where these guys say that one of the best fries in Ontario and along the highway is in Arnprior!  The place is called Wes' Chips.  I think I will need to hit it and try them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment