Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lots of Mushrooms

Lunch today -> Ramen and Short Ribs.
Went home for lunch today.  Made ramen and topped it with some pan fried short ribs.  The last of the short ribs from 2012.  It was good and filling.  Then I took a quick nap before going back to work :)  (I was sore and tired from yesterdays softball practice.)
Lunch Ramen.

Dinner today -> Lots of Mushrooms.
I got some mushrooms stuffed with crab meat from Farmboy.  I also picked up some 50% off Cremini mushrooms from Loblaws.  I made a can of Cream of Mushroom soup mixed with a can a Cream of Potato soup.  Added sliced cremini mushrooms and the stuffed mushrooms.  Boiled/steamed the whole mix in a pan.  It was good.  It could have used some rice, or even better with fried rice mixed in.
Mushrooms Galore!

Useless Food News:
Becky got me this bag of popcorn called "Avocado-licious".  It's popcorn topped with avocado oil and pink salt.  I'm saving for when I want to snack on popcorn.  Becky says it's really good, and she got it from the Natural Food Store.
Avocado-licious

No comments:

Post a Comment