Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bubble on My Tire

Was supposed to have a good day today because we were having FREE Gabriel's pizza for lunch at work.  BUT the day started off bad and got worse.  I hit a huge pothole on my way into work.  When I checked the tire, I had a big bubble on it.  That meant I tore the inside of the tire and it could pop anytime.  Costco gave me a quote that I had to get 2 new tires, but Mazda gave me a quote that I may only need to get 1 tire depending on the tread level of the good tire.  Then when Steve and Ed helped me change to my spare tire, we found that my spare was flat... AFTER we put it on!  Had to take it off, get air at the gas station (had to pay $1 for air), and put it back on.  Finally board gaming was cancelled with the guys, and my iZombie watching was postponed.  Just a bad day.  Oh and the Dragon Boat pizza from Gabriel's didn't have enough garlic.

Dinner today -> Leftover Sausages and French Beans.
Made a quick dinner today of leftover sausage and microwave french beans with butter.  I've decided that the best sausage was the fig and honey one.  I highly recommend it.  Washed down the meal with some raspberry lemonade.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment