Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Garden Planted

Useless Garden News:
Susanna helped me fill in some of my garden on the long weekend.  I planted the cherry tomato plant, but I had to leave it in the pot.  The plant was relying on the plastic brace to stand up.  I also planed some finger eggplants.  In the front I planed a bunch of flowers.  They were mostly blue, pink, and purple.  They look really cool and alien like, like they were from Avatar.  I might get more of them.  They were from the Loblaws Garden Center in Bell's Corners.
This Year's Garden So Far.

Useless Softball News:
First game of the season tonight.  We played all the way out in Munster and the mosquitoes were hungry.  We face a new team One Hit Wonders.  We lost 25-19 (I think we finished with 19?)
I hit 2-for-3 with a walk, triple, double, and ground out.  I scored only 2 RBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment