Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday's Food Trucks Are Back

Lunch today -> Asian Tacos.
Katie and Peter dropped by my desk at lunchtime, catching me right before I was about to go home for lunch.  They came to pick me up so we can head over to the Wednesday Food Trucks in the Kanata Hub.  Apparently it started last week, but no one knew.  I didn't see any signs up either.
There were 2 food trucks today.  One had Asian tacos and the other was pita wraps.  I decided to get tacos.  I got 3: spicy chicken, curry beef, and sweet and sour pork.
Asian Tacos.
They were OK.  I didn't really like the spicy chicken very much or the sweet and sour pork.  The curry beef was good.  Not very much meat and alot of pickled veggies.

Useless Gaming News:
4-Player Imhotep after work tonight.  We played with all the B-side locations.  The B-sides make the game very different from the A-sides and requires more thought and strategy of where to move boats.  Evan won.  He got an early lead and never let go.  I was well back in last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment