Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Caterpillars

Lunch today -> Ramen with Egg.
Went home for lunch today.  Made chicken ramen and topped it with an hard boiled egg sliced in half.  Good quick meal.
Ramen Lunch.

Useless House News:
On my way back to work I noticed a wasp was building a nest on my garage door frame.
Wasp Nest.
I blasted it with the hose after work today.  The wasp was still alive, so I hope it doesn't rebuild the nest there.

My strawberry plant already has a couple red strawberries on it.  I'll pick those soon. 
Strawberry Plant.
I want to hang the strawberry plant, but I also don't want to drill a hole into the brick.  I might go buy some Rhino Glue or Gorilla Brick Glue.

I also found a few huge caterpillars on my strawberry plant and my flowers.  I tried to move them to my tree with a stick, but they jumped off and landed in the lawn before I could make it there.
Can you see the Caterpillar?

No comments:

Post a Comment