Monday, May 22, 2017

Long Weekend Report -> Escape Manor

Food this weekend ->
Relatives from Montreal visiting this long weekend.  We had a big late lunch at my parent's house.  Lots of Rideau Restaurant take-out and homemade chinese savoury pastries.
Rideau Take-out.
Chinese Pastries.
Then we had dessert.  Dino brought my favorite cake: Nutella Crepe Cake.  I had a big slice :)
Desserts.

Dinner was at Joe's house.  Lots of food there too.
Dinner.
And more dessert cakes and fruit.
More Desserts.

Went to TacoLot for lunch on Sunday before going to Escape Manor.  I got a beef taco and a fish burrito.  These were very filling and good.
Beef Taco and Fish Burrito.
Gordon and Judy got a beef burrito and fish burrito.
Beef Burrito.
Ben got a chicken burrito.
Chicken Burrito.

Went to SuperStore on Sunday night.  I found 2 1/2 dozen eggs for sale for only $5!  I bought a pack and made eggs for breakfast on Monday.  Breakfast was at 1pm on Monday :)
Eggs and Toast.

I ate some Suzy Q donuts for snacks on Sunday and Monday.  They had moved down the street to a bigger store since I've last been there.  I picked up 6 random donuts.  I really like the banana dulche-something (top-right)
Suzy Q.

Useless Gaming News:
I played a couple rooms at Escape Manor on Sunday.  We did the 12-player room Apocolypse 2.0.  I was on blue team with Jeff and 2 others.  I think we escaped it with over 7 minutes left.  Escape percentage is 12%.  Pretty good room with good puzzles.
Escape Manor.
6 of us then did The Tomb an hour later.  I took a painting of "Vigo the Carpathian" (from Ghost Busters 2) before starting, as he was going to be destroyed for renovations soon. 
Vigo.
The Tomb was very thematic room and had some cool secret stuff.  We escaped this room with over 11 minutes left.  I think the guy said the escape percentage was 22%.

No comments:

Post a Comment