Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weekend Report -> Shrimp Eggs

Food this weekend ->
Loblaws has a sale on smoked salmon this week (only the small pack).  Cream cheese was also on sale, and some bagels were on 50% off quick sale.  These were the ingredients for making a good sandwich.  I made open face smoke salmon and cream cheese on toasted bagels.  Washed it down with pink lemonade and frozen pineapple chunks.
Smoke Salmon and Cream Cheese on Toasted Bagel.

Chicken drumsticks was $0.99 lbs at the SuperStore.  The family pack were about 24 drumsticks for $5!  Susanna and I picked up a pan each, another one for Ben, and fourth for our parents. 
I cooked 6 of them in my rice cooker.  I just marinated the drumsticks in salt over night and then plunked them in the cooker.  The rice has a slight salty chicken flavour and the chicken comes out smooth.
Chicken Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
Impromptu gaming at Jeff's house on Saturday night.  We started with The Game.  It's easier with 3 players and we finished it twice.  Then we played 4 player Broom Service.  Very close game.  We were all grouped in the 70s at the end.  Anthony and I tied for first, but he had the most resources tie-breaker to win it.
Broom Service.

Useless Transformers News:
Found Sky Lynx at Kanata Toys R Us on Friday.  Gordon got the last copy later.  I think I have everything that is out right now.  I also picked up a couple the blue MegaLoad peanut butter cups.  These are new and are topped with chocolate covered pretzels.
Sky Lynx and Blue MegaLoad.

Useless Aquarium News:
I notice on Saturday that one of my big ghost shrimp had something on her back legs.  They were eggs!  She was fanning them about, I guess to provide oxygen to them?
Shrimp Eggs!
This is really cool.  I could soon have alot of baby ghost shrimp in my tank!
Shrimp Eggs! (Another Angle)

No comments:

Post a Comment