Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Undefeated After 4 Games

Lunch today -> Short Ribs with Broccoli and Rice.
Went home for lunch today.  I cooked some short ribs I kept from cooking on Sunday.  These were the pieces that fell apart when I washing the Costco marinade off.  I'm surprise Costco actually packed these short rib slices in the pack.  They were barely hanging on by the fat.
I pan fried the short ribs with left over rice and the broccoli I forgot to make on Sunday.  It was good mishmash of food.
Lunch Medley.

Snack today -> Watermelon.
Sliced up half a watermelon into sticks and brought it to work.  Still have another half to get rid of.
Watermelon Sticks.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters defeated Big Hitties tonight 18-17.  We were both undefeated until tonight.  We are not 4-0 this season.
Maureen Popping a Foul.
I hit 1-for-3 tonight with a walk and a single.
MVP tonight: Jeno.  2 home runs, a single, and a triple on errors (probably counts as a single.)

Useless Bathroom News:
Roger noticed my 3 sea shells in my main floor bathroom on Sunday.  I'm pretty sure he is the only one so far to know what they reference. 
3 Sea Shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment