Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Almost a Home Run

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played FP Edge tonight.  We won 18-8.  Our bats are hitting really well, but our defense needs abit of work, especially in the last innings.  We gave up 5 runs in the last inning.  We are now 2-0.
Shanan hitting deep to the fence.
I hit 1-for-3 tonight with a single.  My first at-bat was a really high flyball out to the center field fence.  If I got a little less under the ball, it would have been a home run.  I was so close.  My 2nd at-bat was another high flyball out to middle of right field.  That one was only a half-swing too.

Dinner today -> Hot Dogs.
Made hot dogs on toast after softball.  Just abit of Miracle Whip on the toast.  Washed it down with some Strawberry Yop.  I found this large sized Yop at Walmart.  I didn't know they made these bigger versions.
Hot Dog Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment