Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Season Opener Win

Lunch today -> Pita Pit
Steve and I went to Pita Pit for lunch today.  I haven't been there before, but it was really good.  I got the large chicken souvlaki with hummis, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, hot peppers, cheese, taziki, and honey mustard sauce.  The girl wrapped it up nicely and toasted it.  Steve got something similar but his guy didn't wrap it as nice and looked over stuffed and falling apart (or it was just Steve eating messily).  The large was satisfying, but not filling.  I could have easily ate a second one.
Pita Pit Lunch.

Dinner today -> Hot Dogs.
Had a late dinner after softball tonight.  Just microwaved some hot dogs on toast with Miracle Whip.  I also microwaved a bag of broccoli.
Hot Dogs and Broccoli.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters season opener tonight against GDC Empty Pitchers.  We out played them for 6 1/2 innings and had a 25-5 lead going into the final half.  For some reason we always have 1 bad inning and in this last half we gave up 10 runs!  I didn't know we were at 25 so I thought GDC was making a comeback and going to win.
I hit 3-for-3 tonight with 1 double and 2 singles.  The double and first single were opposite field hits.  I also scored 2 times and was half a step behind to score for a third time.

No comments:

Post a Comment