Thursday, May 5, 2016

Ding Dong Mixed Nuts

Useless Snack News:
I got this snack at Bayshore Walmart called Ding Dong.  It's a bag of mixed nuts from the Philippines.  It's very good.  The mix includes: peanuts, corn nuts, peas, "bugle" bits, and I think soy bean?  I want to get more.
Ding Dong Mixed Nuts.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming at lunchtime and after work today.  We played 3 games of Dominion over both time periods.  Each game was very different and lots of fun.  Peter won at lunch, while Evan won both games after work.  James finished last in all 3 games.

When I got home, I had a package.  It was my Kickstarted version of Tokaido.  I've been waiting a long time for this Collector's Edition.  Eventhough I haven't played the game before, I hear it's good.
Collector's Edition of Tokaido.

No comments:

Post a Comment