Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos.

Finished my Census.  I'm pretty sure I got the long version.  It took me almost 1hr to finish.  So many questions and some I had to look up the answer.  Not sure why the government needs to know how long it takes for me to get to work or what time I leave.  They can't really change any of that.

Snack today -> Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos.
I've never had these cheddar jalapeno Cheetos before, and apparently they've been around for atleast a couple years.  They are really good.  A good crunch followed by satisfying kick from the jalapeno.  Not too hot, but spicy enough.  I need more and everyone should try it.
Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos.

Dinner today -> Baguette with Pate.
Went with Susanna to by some river rock tonight.  We went grocery/dinner shopping afterwards.  I got a baguette to go with some discount pate for dinner.  I got a Mr.Big chocolate milk to wash it down.  It was on sale for $1.
Simple Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment