Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cat Tracks

There is a new orange and white cat snooping around my neighbourhood.  Apparently this cat likes to walk on my car.  I found it's tracks starting on the hood of my car, all the way up to the roof, and down the back window and trunk.
Cat Tracks on My Car.

Lunch today -> Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.
My pre-lunch gaming meal today was a couple of bacon and cheese sandwiches on toast.  They hit the spot and gave me energy to lose today's Dominion game.
Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches.

Dinner today -> Expired Steak and Veggies.
Sliced up some 2 day expired steaks today.  The package said it had expired on Monday, but they smelled only a little funky.  They still tasted fine after cooking them, plus I live by the Conan rule: If it doesn't kill me, it'll make me stronger.  I also cooked up some broccoli and sugar snaps in the meat drippings.
Expired Steak and Veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment