Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend Report -> Caveman Minion

Food this weekend ->
I ordered some Rideau for lunch on Friday.  I got Schezwan Beef, rice, and Beef Chow Mein.  Ate about half of each and saved the rest for dinner.  I also got a dried fried beef noodle dish (not shown).
Rideau Lunch.

BBQ some chicken thighs for dinner on Saturday.  Didn't burn them this time.
BBQ Chicken.
I de-boned a couple chicken thighs to make a chicken thigh burger with cheese.  That's a real chicken burger.
BBQ Chicken Thigh Burgers.

Useless Toy News:
I read an article about the new talking Minion toys at McDonalds.  It said the Caveman Minion swears.  I thought it was small news, but then CBC picked it up on their site.  I was intrigued and had to get one before it got pulled or sold out. 
Swearing Caveman Minion
I got it (and some McFlurries for my testers), and it kind of does sound like it swears.

No comments:

Post a Comment