Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Team 4 Autograph Card

Lunch today -> Expensive Hamburger.
No food trucks today at Kanata Hub, but there was a BBQ.  I got a hamburger, chips, and drink for $6.  I shouldn't have gotten it.  It wasn't worth it.  I was a warm hamburger and cold bun.  The chips were ok.  For a drink I could have taken a can, but I went with the fresh lemonade.  I should have taken the can.  The lemonade was good, but it was in a small cup, and the lady didn't even fill it to the top!  I won't be getting the BBQ again next time they are there.
Hamburger Lunch.

Dinner today -> Rosemary Steak and Garden Salad.
I marinated a couple steaks overnight in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary.
Marinated Rosemary Steak.
BBQed them and got some grill marks.
BBQing Steak.
Ate it with half a garden salad from Sobey's ($1 per bag this week.)
Steak and Garden Salad.

Useless Idol News:
I ordered 3 more boxes of AKB48 Treasure Cards.  I was missing 1 playing card and about 10 member cards for the set, from the previous 3 boxes I bought.
3 Boxes of AKB48 Treasure Cards.
Cracked the boxes open and I completed my regular set, playing card set (and an extra playing card set), and pulled an Autograph Card.  This time I got AKB48 Team 4 member Murayama Yuiri.
Base Cards and Inserts.

Useless Transformers News:
Japanese version of Combiner Wars Devastator is now available for pre-order on AmiAmi.  Nothing at HLJ yet.  I think I recall the difference to the North American version is there will be elbow joints and will include both the regular head and the SDCC head.

No comments:

Post a Comment