Sunday, July 5, 2015

Weekend Report -> Burnt BBQ Chicken

Food this weekend ->
My old grills on the BBQ were showing some rust, so I bought new grills.  Broke them in by BBQing some chicken thighs.  I greased the grill with olive oil and then made the mistake of putting the skin side down over high heat.  The skin stuck :(  While cooking, I also burnt most of the skin on some of them too.
BBQ Chicken Thighs.
It was all good in the end.  Ate a couple on some Caesar Salad.
Slightly Burnt Chicken Thigh Caesar Salad.

Useless Gaming News:
Opened up my 2 big boxes of KickStarted Zombicide 3.  I got everything :)  I still need to open up everything and sort it all in to my storage box.
Zombicide 3...
...and ALL the Extras.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 did the 1st performance of their 41st single (Election single) on The Music Day (July 4th).  It's called "Halloween Night" (ripped from YouTube).

No comments:

Post a Comment