Monday, July 13, 2015

Discount Food

Dinner today -> Discount Food.
Went to T&T tonight.  When I got there there were alot of people swarming the discount foods.  There was nothing left that I wanted.  Picked up some regular groceries and left.  As I was paying, they announced all the sushi was "Buy 1, Get 1 Free", so I hustled there 1st and got a couple sushi trays.
I went to Bayshore afterwards.  Got there around 8:25pm.  The Mac's Sushi was Buy any 2 for $12, but nothing good left.  Shanghai 360 didn't even start selling off their food yet.  So I went to Manchu Wok.  I got 2 boxes for $5 each.  Super deal!  Got one with noodles, sweet & sour pork, and veggies.  The other was fried rice, noodles, General Tao chicken, and teriyaki beef.  Only ate the 1st box.  Saving the rest for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
Discount Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment