Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pegasus Card

Took today and Friday off.  Got abunch of stuff done in the yard today.  I cleaned the BBQ too, but I melted my grill brush because the heat was too high.  Some bristles and the metal scrapper melted off!  Bought a new wooden grill brush.

Lunch 2 days ago -> Sabai Thai.
Went to Sabai Thai on Tuesday with the boyz.  The food was good, but lunch portion sizes was small.  We shared plates so we can sample abit of everything, but I'm sure Ed was still hungry.  I could have eaten more too.
Started with free soup.  Cilantro and ginger in it... :(
Soup.
We shared red curry chicken, green curry chicken, pad thai, and pad gra tiem prik thai (item C).  The curries were very good.
Tasty Red Curry and Green Curry.
Pad thai was abit too sweet for me.
Sweet Pad Thai.
I'd like to recommend this place, but portion size to price was an issue for me.

Dinner today -> Shrimp Roll.
I was thinking of getting a lobster Subway sandwich at lunch today, but it was $14.  I got my usual coldcut trio instead.  I decided to make my own lobster roll, but using shrimp instead.  Just shrimp, 1/2 lemon, Hellmann's mayo, cocktail sauce, green onions, and Sriracha hot sauce.  It came out abit watery.
Shrimp Rolls.

Useless Toy News:
I got the Metal Earth AT-AT from Jeff for my birthday.  Thanks :)
Metal AT-AT.

Useless Gaming News:
5-Player gaming Tuesday night at Anthony's.  We started with Inner Circle.
Inner Circle.
Then we played a couple games of Cyclades.  Supposed to be an aggressive war game, but we were playing too passive.  OK game for me.  I found Zeus's priest's power is abit over powered.
The final game, Anthony banked everything on drawing the Pegasus card to win.  He had enough gold to cycle through all the monster cards in the deck, except for the last card.  Guess what.  The last card was the Pegasus :)
Cyclades.

No comments:

Post a Comment