Thursday, July 16, 2015

1 Flag Captured in 1 Hour.

Dinner today -> BBQ Chicken.
Made BBQ chicken again for dinner.  When I was pre-heating and cleaning the grill, a huge spider and a earwig crawled out onto the grill.  I guess they were running for their lives, but I don't think there was anywhere to go.  My BBQ gets hot really fast and I closed the lid on them. 
When I went inside the house for 15 seconds, some of the chicken caught fire and I burnt some of the skins.  All good in the end.
BBQ Chicken.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming Thursday at lunch today.  We played 6-player RoboRally.  No one else had played it before, so it was a learning game.  Only 2 players reached the 1st flag in 1hr, when we had to stop.  Everyone liked it and we'll probably play it again, but faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment