Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekend Report -> Calf Liver

Food this weekend ->
Ed's gave me this Calf Liver dish made by the student chefs at Algonquin College.  It was unbelievably good!  The liver was perfectly cooked and very tasty.  I need more!
Calf Liver Dish.

Picked up some Mushroom Bean Curds and Five Spice Ribs from T&T on Friday.  The girl scooping just kept piling on the food so it was overflowing when she squashed the lid done.  :)
Mushroom Bean Curds and Ribs.

I also found these Japanese drinks at T&T: Double Cream Boss Coffee, Bear Cola from Hokkaido, and Pepsi Refresh Shot.  Finally T&T carries Boss Coffee.  This is the good stuff from Japan.  I'll try the Bear cola and Pepsi another time.
Drinks from Japan.

In the freezer section at T&T, I got some frozen meals of Gyudon and Bibimbap.  This is the Bibimbap.  Very good, but abit small for a meal.  It's on sale for $4 from $7 this week.  Might go get some more.
Bibimbap.

Useless Gaming News:
5-Player gaming at Brian's on Friday.  We played Saboteur 2, Rummy Alcatraz, Biblios Dice, and Pairs.  Brian was only interested in playing new games, so he was complaining during Saboteur 2 and didn't play Rummy Alcatraz.  Biblios Dice is a great game.  Lots of player interaction and dice randomness mixed with luck.  My copy won't be here for a few more months :(
Biblios Dice.

I also got KickStarted Viceroy in on Friday.  I didn't get my playmat or gem add-ons.  I'll have find out if they are coming separately or need to send a request for them.
KickStarter Viceroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment