Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Christmas Trees for sale in July!?!

Went to Costco today.  No Devastator yet, but I did see a surprise.  Costco already has Christmas trees on sale!?!  It's only July and back to school stuff is barely starting to be found on the shelves. 

Dinner today -> Steak.
Defrosted and cooked a steak in a pan today instead of in the BBQ.  It was too hot outside to BBQ.  I also made a side of zucchini with abit of onion and garlic.

Useless M:tG News:
I was able to get a copy of this year's San Diego Comic Con exclusive Origins Pack from the HasbroToyShop.  Gordon wasn't able to get a set :(, and he was the one who told me when it was made available online today.  I had been refreshing the site since last night at midnight til 11:25am.  I was using 3 screens to nab it: 1 on the main page, 1 on the search page, and 1 on the shopping cart page.  The set looks cools and the art is double-sided.

No comments:

Post a Comment