Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mmm... Brains and Octopus

Breakfast today -> Brains and Cookies.
Energy breakfast this morning: raspberry & blueberry gummy brains and white macadamia nut cookies.  Even with this sugar rush, I still didn't get everything done that I wanted to.
Sugar Rush Breakfast.

Lunch today -> Fish and Chips.
Got fish and chips from The Glen food truck today.  Big piece of fish, but the fries had a hint of motor grease.
Fish and Chips Lunch.

Dinner today -> BBQ
BBQed some chicken thighs and half an octopus.  Sliced the octopus into tentacles and body, and then marinated it for 2 days in hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and garlic.  Slow cooked the chicken and the octopus in the BBQ.
BBQ Chicken and Octopus.
BTW: Chopsticks make great skewers.  I get tons of these free from takeout, and now I have a use for them.
Ate the chicken and octopus over a big Caesar salad.
Dinner.

Useless Transformers News:
Went to Wizards Tower tonight to get the remaining Magic pre-release boxes I'm missing, but they had already taken them apart to sell in pieces.  WTF!  I have one last place to try, otherwise I'm out of luck.  Since I was in Barrhaven, I went to Walmart and found a couple new Transformers.  I picked up Viper and Warpath.
Viper and Warpath.

No comments:

Post a Comment