Tuesday, July 21, 2015

2 of 5 Pre-Release Origin Boxes

Lunch today -> 2 Leg Meal.
Went to Scores at lunchtime and got a "2 Leg Meal" to go.  Ate half the meal for lunch and then the other half for dinner.  Good meal for only $11.
2 Leg Meal.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played a double-header tonight vs Anonymous.
It was a close game, but we lost the 1st game 14-15 in the last inning. 
I hit 3-for-4 with 3 singles.  One was a hit to the fence and I almost got my 1st homerun in 3 years.  Since I was watching it, I only got a single out of it.

Game 2: we won 29-15.  Our bats exploded in 3 big innings.  Tanya almost got a homerun, but it just went over the foul line.  The mosquitoes came out during the last inning.  I got bites on my fingers while staying still and waiting for Mark to throw his pitch.
I hit 3-for-4 again.  2 doubles and a single.
MVP: Dave.  He umpired most of the game, inplace of Jeff and myself :)  Thanks Dave.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up 2 of the 5 pre-release Origins seed boxes today.  Kobold's Korner only had the Blue and Red boxes left.  Might need to go to Wizard's Tower and get the other 3 boxes. 
Pre-Release Blue and Red Boxes.
It's a pretty good deal for these boxes.  It includes 6 booster packs, a countdown die, and a random premium foil rare or mythic card of that colour for $25 (incl tax).
Inside the Red Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment