Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MP-24 StarSaber

Dinner today -> Bayshore Food Court.
Went to T&T tonight, but I got there alittle late and there was nothing good left.  So I went to Bayshore and got some discount food.  I picked up 2 boxes from Shanghi360 ($4.99 each), 2 boxes of sushi for Ed (2 for $12), and 2 boxes at Manchu Wok ($4 each.).  Pretty good selection tonight as there wasn't many people at the mall.  Dropped half of it off at Susanna's house as it was too much food.
Discount Bayshore Food.

Useless Transformers News:
I got a package today.  It contained MP-24: Masterpiece StarSaber.  I didn't mind that Canada Customs opened the shipping box, but I was annoyed that they actually opened the Transformers box and pulled out StarSaber.  Luckily I wasn't able to order a second MP-24 to keep unopened and sealed for my collection, it wouldn't be mint anymore.  I think this one had nothing missing?
MP-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment