Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Weasel Riding Woodpecker

Useless News:
Saw this weasel riding a woodpecker picture this morning on Twitter. 
Weasel Riding Woodpecker.
I thought it was really cool, but I also thought it was fake.  But apparently it is real!  This video of a weasel fighting a seagull is amazing too.

Lunch today -> Lobster Head and Claws.
Went home for lunch and ate a couple lobster claws and a lobster head.   Check out the pic, and notice the head is full of green stuff and eggs!  The claws were excellent too.  I should have bought more bags of heads and claws.
Lobster Head and Claws.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up some Series 13 Lego Figures the other day.  I got the figures I wanted: goblin, cyclops, king, martian, and space warrior. The goblin, cyclops, and the king are really neat.   I think I still want the hotdog suit guy too.
Lego Series 13 Figs.

No comments:

Post a Comment