Monday, March 30, 2015

Kiwi Berries

Useless Food News:
I found this neat little fruit called "Kiwi Berries" at Farmboy on the weekend (4 boxes for $5).  It's basically a kiwi inside a large green grape.  So neat and tasty.  The skin edible but is alittle tart.  Free samples at Centrum FarmBoy too (near the entrance).
Kiwi Berries.

Lunch today -> Pad Sew.
Went to Thai Express for some take-out, as I was in the area after going to FarmBoy and Toys R Us at lunch time today.  Picked up the Pad Sew.  I was surprised how the chef got all the food in the wok to fit in the box, but he did it.  It was really good.  I think I get more from Rideau Restaurant for the same price, but these guys make the dish in a couple minutes for speedy service.
Pad Sew.

Snack today -> Kiwi Berries and Melorange.
Made myself a little snack tonight while watching the Tampa Bay @ Montreal game (FYI: MTL lost).  Chopped up some Melorange and threw in some Kiwi Berries.  I was thinking of pouring some Maple Milk on it too, but I didn't.
Healthy Snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment