Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekend Report: Fish Roe

Food this weekend ->
Went to my parent's house for lunch on Friday.  Ate fresh rice noodle wraps.
Fresh Rice Noodle Wrap.
There was also fresh Baklava from Adonis in Montreal. 
Baklava from Adonis.
My parent's brought it back the night before.  I took a few to snack at work and the weekend, but I forgot the box at work :(
Baklava.
My relatives also gave my parent's some lobster in lobster sauce for me :)  Good stuff.
Lobster in Lobster Sauce.
Saturday morning, Ben, Susanna, and I went to the Lindt outlet by St.Laurent.  I picked some goodies.  The big box was on clearance for $19 from $36, because the expiry date was for April.  I also got a mini-version of it for $3.59, and a bunch of balls.
Lindt Chocolate.
Then we went to Kowloon in Chinatown.  I picked up a bunch of bakery goods, BBQ pork, and fish roe.
Kowloon Food.
Sunday lunch was lamb steaks
Lamb Steaks.
and pan fried fish roe,
Fish Roe.
on rice.
On Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
4-Player gaming at Brian's place.  Started with Rue Morgue.  We found the "Orangutan" to be broken.  Ben and I won easily with it.
Rue Morgue.
Next was a quick game of Batman Love Letter.  Just like regular love letter, but in the Batman universe.  We only played to 4 tokens too.  Not sure why they changed the rule to get 7 tokens.  It makes the game way too long for a short game.  I think I prefer the Munchkin version more.
Batman Love Letter.
Finally a long game of Dead of Winter.  Gordon was the Betrayer, and none of us knew!  He won too, as everyone else lost the game on the very last turn.
Gordon's Dead of Winter Victory.

Useless Idol News:
I waited too late to order Kojima Haruna's photobook and now the pre-order is sold out.  Hopefully there is a re-stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment