Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Unicorn Poo to be Made

Useless KickStarter News:
Awesome!  Unicorn Poo got funded! I thought it wasn't going to make it, but it did.  Now for the long wait.

Dinner today -> Topokki
Made another batch of topokki.  I used a Chinese brand of rice cakes this time as I couldn't find the Korean brand at T&T.  Wasn't a good idea.  It made the sauce mushy because the outer layer of rice cake disintegrated.  In addition to the fish cake and quail eggs, I added some shrimp and nappa this time.
Topokki Batch.
I also added a full bag of vegetarian balls.  This helped soak up some of the extra liquid and they taste great too.
Vegetarian Balls.
This batch was really spicy, but not overpowering.  It could have have used abit more maple syrup for some sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment