Thursday, March 26, 2015

Captain Rie

Useless Food News:
Picked up a 1 litre carton of Maple Milk at Walmart for $2.  Never seen this milk before.  It tastes good.  A subtle sweetness.  When I was drinking it, I was thinking, "It tastes very Canadian".  I think this will go really well with non-sweetened cereal or oatmeal.
Maple Milk.

Useless Idol News:
Today was the AKB48 members only concert.  3 announcements made:
1. AKB48 40th Single Senbatsu members announced.
2. Kawaeii Rina announced her intent to graduate from AKB.
3. AKB48 member shuffle.  Yuihan moved to Team A as Captain.  Kitahara Rie and Kashiwagi Yuki transfered to new to-be-formed sister group NGT48.  Rie will be Captain of Team N3.  Kashiwagi will be concurrent between Team N3 and AKB48 Team B.  There were other moves, but I mainly cared about these 3 moves.
Reaction Queen Kashiwagi.

Useless Gaming News:
I finally got my KickStarter copy of Japanese: The Game.  I was one of the last 3 people to get it delivered in Canada.  I thought I was going to get the KickStarter expansion delivered before the core game was.
Finally Here.

Useless Transformers News:
Found some Transformers: Combiner Wars Wave 2 at Centrum Walmart today.  Got Aerial Bot AirRaid, and Stunticons Breakdown, Dead End, and Offroad.  Walmart didn't have MotorMaster on the shelf, so no forming Menasor tonight.  Maybe I'll find him at the Geek Market Friday night.
Darn.  No MotorMaster.

More Useless Gaming News:
Geek Market is this weekend at the Nepean Sportsplex.  It's like a mini-comiccon without guests. 
I'm going Friday night for the last hour.  I only want to see the Lego and vendors, so I'll just pay the $2 admission for the last hour.  (The $2 admission applies to the last hour for each of the 3 days.)
Looks like this years event is way bigger than last year.  Last year it was only in Hall A & B.  This year, it's taking the curling rink and another rink to contain everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment