Thursday, March 12, 2015

Late Lunch, Friday the 13th, and Pi Day!

Reminder: Friday is Friday the 13th.  Buy a lotto ticket :)
Reminder: Saturday is Pi Day!  I'm considering getting a blueberry buttermilk pie from Frank's.  Maybe destroying it by myself too :)

Watched most of the OTT @ MTL hockey game tonight.  Montreal better not play Ottawa in the 1st round.  We can't beat them!  MTL lost 5-2, blowing a 2-0 lead after the 1st.  The Sens always step up their game against Montreal.

Lunch today ->
Gaming Lunch Thursday meant I was eating a late lunch because I didn't want to get the game components dirty.  I didn't bring a lunch too, so I went to Burger King and got 20 chicken nuggets and 2 Whopper Jrs.  A good cheap and filling meal.
BK Lunch.

Useless Gaming News:
6 Players for today's gaming lunch.  We played "Coup".  I think it's our groups game of choice as we've been playing it alot.  It's great fun bluffing, strategizing, and killing each other :)
Coup Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment