Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Report -> Eat and Sleep


I didn't do as much as I wanted this weekend.  I planned to clean the house but only got the kitchen and some of the basement done.  I got distracted on the computer, Simpsons Tapped Out, eating, and napping.  Mainly the last 2 :)  "Springing Forward" this weekend didn't help.

Food this weekend ->
I made a big pot of spaghetti with meat sauce. 
Pot Full of Spaghetti.
Ate this all Saturday.
Spaghetti in Meat Sauce.
Got up early on Sunday and made breakfast.  3 sunny-side up eggs, Farmboy maple bacon, and toast.
Breakfast.
Steamed some soup-filled buns for dinner.  I put each bun on some nappa to prevent sticking.
Soup-filled Steamed Buns.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming at Jeff's Friday night.  We played a couple rounds of Tsuro with the kids.  After they went to bed, we played NHL Powerplay and Dixit.  Dixit was really fun as it's a change of our usual type of game.  Linda got to play too.
4-Player Dixit.

No comments:

Post a Comment