Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Report: Soup


Food this weekend ->
I had some lettuce and steak in the fridge and I didn't know what to do with it.  I decided to make a soup with it, along with some shitake mushrooms and egg.
It turned out very tasty.
Lettuce, Steak, Mushrooms, and Egg Soup.

I got a rack of BBQ Texas Ribs from The Butchery.  It wasn't on sale, but I wanted beef ribs.  I slice up the ribs and roasted them in the oven uncovered, then covered.  I added Sensations "No Limits" BBQ sauce from Sobey's on them too.  This sauce is really good on ribs, or meat in general.
Roasted Ribs.

Useless Idol Info:
Didn't do much this weekend.  I was at work alot of the time.  In a small window in the background re-watch a bunch of AKB48 concerts while reviewing stuff for Montreal.  I re-watched Kasai's graduation concert, and both days of the 2011 Aki Matsuri Concert. 
2011 "Candy" (Kasai, Yuka, Yukirin version)

No comments:

Post a Comment